Oh man, these last few days have been hectic!
- On Saturday, I’ve learned that a good friend died, his service is on Friday, He was the head usher, who asked me to be one, I was completely shocked upon hearing it.
- My Bro-in-law got a job that’s put him 5 minutes driving from the new house.
- The process of us getting a new house, has been progressing faster than we all originally planned, so I’m going to have to start packing more rapidly.
- With everyone moving around, I’ll be doing most of the work myself along with JP, an entire house of 5 and only 2 people packing, me being one of them.
- All this, along with acting as the Parent for the girls, and taking care of anything else miscellaneous that can occur in the family
- And finally, trying to apply to school and stay in shape by keeping with up with my workouts.
Needless to say, these next couple of days will be nothing short of interesting!