check or prove the validity or accuracy of (something).“these estimates have been validated by periodic surveys”
demonstrate or support the truth or value of.“in a healthy family a child’s feelings are validated”
synonyms: prove, substantiate, corroborate, verify, support, back up, bear out,lend force to, confirm, justify, vindicate, authenticate antonyms: disprove
make or declare legally valid.
synonyms: ratify, endorse, approve, agree to, accept, authorize, legalize,legitimize, warrant, license, certify, recognize
The final part of this Heart-to-heart mini-series, but I don’t think it’ll be the last I ever have. So this is the end, the “Prove it!” section of this. Here I will lay out all of the evidence I have to support who I am and who I think I am.
Using my Manifesto as my base, I can provide the evidence on these aspects of my life.
- GOD: This is my faith, I was raised in it, and hopefully will die in it. I’ve been reading the Bible lately as well as being more involved into my faith through prayers and actions. I’ve learned now that I can’t buy my way into Heaven by doing good things, no, I’ve already been saved, we all have, and it’s because of that fact that we should do good things because of this. I haven’t even lost my temper with Siry in quite some time, I’ve just let it go. I’m no longer going to the Young Adults Ministry due to my feeling that they’re not mature enough to help me grow in my faith, but I feel like I’m growing on my own, and hopefully I can find someone to help me grow even further.
- Family: Well, as mentioned before, I haven’t lost my temper with Siry, and I’ve been feeling pretty good, despite the fact that I’m currently inflicted with some illness that’s causing me to not be able to make my thoughts coherent, or to make me doze off, or make me feel like my body is heavier than it normally is.
- Kindness: I’ve been feeling pretty good in terms of my life’s purpose and goals, and I know that when I don’t, I don’t say kind things to myself in private, but I haven’t said these unkind words to myself in quite some time, so I know that my life is improving.
- Respect: I’m becoming more aware of what’s around me in terms of life. I’m learning that there’s more than one way to become a doctor, as I’m taking the Physician’s Assistant route, and I’m becoming more aware of how well one should take care of one’s health, due to the fact that in the current moment, I’m meeting up with Greggy and Norm at the Gym.
- Balance: With my new goal, PA, and everything that’s included in it, I’m looking forward to this as a new challenge. I’ll soon be moving forward just like I had prayed for, and I’ll be living with a purpose and my resolve will be fulfilled once again! Looks like Balance will come to me soon enough.
So this probably isn’t what I had originally had in mind when I started it, but I can’t get a single straight thought in, I hate being sick. I guess I’ll finish this here.